Mobile HTML5: Using the Latest Today
£44.99 (as of May 22, 2018, 1:29 pm)
Build kickass websites and applications for all mobile (and non-mobile) platforms by adding HTML5 and CSS3 to your web development toolkit. With this hands-on book, you’ll learn how to develop web apps that not only work on iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone, but also perform well and provide good user experience.
With lots of code and markup examples, you’ll learn best practices for using HTML5 features, including new web forms, SVG, Canvas, localStorage, and related APIs. You’ll also get an in-depth look at CSS3, and discover how to design apps for large monitors and tiny screens alike.
- Learn HTML5’s elements, syntax, and semantics
- Explore HTML5 media APIs for graphics, video, and audio
- Enable your applications to work offline, using AppCache, localStorage, and other APIs
- Learn what you need to know about CSS3 selectors and syntax
- Dive into CSS3 features such as multiple backgrounds, gradients, border-images, transitions, transforms, and animations
- Make your web applications usable, responsive, and accessible.
- Design for performance, user experience, and reliability on all platforms
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Mobile HTML5: Using the Latest Today£20.07
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|
|Product Type Name|
Mobile Marketing: An Hour a Day
£29.99(as of May 22, 2018, 1:31 pm) Buy product
Mobile Marketing: 101 Inexpensive & Profitable Ideas for Small Business
£14.95(as of May 22, 2018, 1:31 pm) Buy product
Mobile Learning Mindset: The District Leaders Guide to Implementation
£19.95(as of May 22, 2018, 1:31 pm) Buy product